One in five million: Frankie was just two years old when her parents discovered she had a type of rare melanoma … and now she may have to undergo tests for the rest of her life to make sure it doesn’t return.
- Frankie Prebble was diagnosed with a melanoma in April of this year
- Her parents took her to the doctor when they noticed a red spot on her arm
- Frankie underwent two surgeries to remove the melanoma
- She now undergoes regularly and rigorous tests and scans
- Matt and Michelle Prebble were shocked by the rare diagnosis
- They are now raising funds to help cancer research
Click here to read more.